Too much testoserone or not enough?

So over the past year and a half I've had the pleasure of almost every ex boyfriend, or even guy I've briefly dated, randomly show up in my life. They've come from far and wide, one even flew halfway around the world from Brazil, another flew from the other side of the country, and they all had the same message for me "that I don't even like you that much."

Now at this point, you're probably thinking the same thing as me, it would've been a lot cheaper and saved me a lot of time and energy if they had just sent me an angry email, versus showing up here and having me spend money on food and hotels as we traveled around the sf area. I still think my favorite though has got to be my ex who after almost 5 years of us being broken up tried to add me as a friend on fb. Keep in mind we broke up, because he spent much of our relationship cheating on me with his ex gf, which I only discovered after we briefly broke up and than the next time I talked to him he wasn't feeling too well because he had gotten an std from her.

As upsetting as this whole thing is, it took me a long time to decode what they were actually trying to tell me. No one in their right mind, would fly half way across the world to see someone they don't actually even care for. They were actually trying to tell me that they want me, but I don't need them.

Why they couldn't just say that in the first place, I'm not too sure about. I guess it would've taken out all the fun of me spending so much time crying, and feeling rejected. I was reminded of this pain as I looked at a picture my ex had posted on fb with him, and his "gf" at this halloween party. He was one of the ones I was madly in love with, and while he still claims he is "single", the fact that he dressed up as aladdin, while she posed in a jasmine ensemble seems to state otherwise. This bf apart from being a dark haired, green-eyed stunner had a mohawk throughout our whole relationship and really looked like he was actually in a band, although he wasn't. How you go from that, to dressing up as disney characters with your new girlfriend is really far beyond me. Its almost as upsetting as the fact that he broke up with me, to date a girl who has an entire section of her fb page dedicated to shrooms. I'm still not sure if this is better or worse, than the time I was broken up with by a guy I had met on match.com who dumped me to date a much younger blonde girl with a weight problem. I guess only time will tell.

Popular Posts