Girls Deserve Better.......Girls Inc of NY!





I was sent this video today from one of the groups that I do women's rights through. The video as well as the organization made me teary-eyed, because I've been thinking about starting a similar organization for girls as well. I love this quote from one of the participants:

"Coming into high school, I didn’t have much confidence being a female. I was one of those girls who thought they were always ugly and worth nothing. I felt like this because I went through so much growing up. Being apart of Girls Inc. helped me realize that as a unique young women, I AM beautiful, and I should not allow anyone to put me down."

If you want to learn more about what you can do to help or to donate you can check out their website below:

http://girlsincnyc.org/index.html

Popular Posts