The goal here after all.....is not to hurt at all



I remember the first and only time I saw Jason Mraz in concert. It was actually more of an accident. I went to see The Fray with some of my sorority sisters at a concert in san diego. About halfway through, this man wanders on stage, completely barefoot holding what appears to be a bongo. It turned out to be Mr. Mraz, who than played a few songs with them. It was completely random, and unfortunately at that time I hadn't quite discovered his music yet. I do remember feeling strangely fascinated by him which seemed to carry over a number of years later when I would actually discover his music.

Needless to say, he became a huge inspiration to me at a time when I really needed some hope in my life. Since than, I've had the pleasure of actually getting to hear a lot of his music and learning more about him. Apart from being insanely talented, he spends a lot of time helping people and is involved in everything from environmental activisim, to LGBT rights, to helping end human trafficking. He's the type of man that other men should be aspiring to be like.

Popular Posts