So many events because its 11-11-11!



I am personally very excited for this coming Friday because there are so MANY events happening all over the world to help shift everyone into the new higher dimensional crystalline energy which is already forming around us :) Its also the official two week end/death of the Patriarchy which means that we will FINALLY start to get shit done!

In addition to the above film Thrive some of the other events going on include:

****The completion of the Mayan Elder Crystal Skull Tour which you can read more about on this site:

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/oct11/crystal_skull_pilgrimage.html

*****Live H2O in which people from all over the world are getting together to pray and meditate and fill all the water everywhere in the world with love and healing properties!

http://www.liveh2o.org/schedule/index.htm

I decided that I am going to be grounding and celebrating all this incoming energy through my own personal bellydance concert that I will be hosting this weekend at my house. Which also means that I get to wear the beautiful red bellydance outfit that my family recently bought me for my birthday. Unfortunately for the male population its a personal concert and you guys aren't invited. Maybe next time ;)

Popular Posts