Women Deserve Better.......Protest Edition




A 20-year-old college student in Egypt named Aliaa Magda Elmahdy has recently caused quite a stir after posting nude photos of herself to her blog. Its caused both the left and the right political groups to condemn her actions. According to the Associated Press, she says that the photos are "screams against a society of violence, racism, sexism, sexual harassment and hypocrisy."

I've always stated that when a woman is standing 100 percent in her power in whatever form that takes, the whole world will immediately stop what they're doing to listen. Given the issues that she is protesting against it makes one wonder if she is actually protesting against Egyptian culture or against American culture. So I've decided to protest as well. However, mine comes in the form of a modeling picture from a few years back in which as you can see I'm wearing some clothes. I'm not gonna lie though, if doing the full monty means that I may also be able to get over 1.5 million people to visit my blog in just one week, I will definitely keep that option open.



http://jezebel.com/5860723/egyptian-feminist-creates-firestorm-by-posting-nude-photos-online

Popular Posts