GIRLS DESERVE BETTER...WHAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH IS NOT WHO I AM!




A documentary to raise awareness of children that are being commercially sexually exploited.

I hate that all these girls and women are arrested on prostitution charges, all the while the men who have trafficked them, as well as all the men who have exploited and raped them are not held responsible at all. Women and girls are always blamed for everything, instead of blaming the people who are responsible for this which is the male population. That is why I'm devoting my life to holding every single man on this planet responsible for how they've chosen to treat us, all the while helping empower every woman and girl on this planet and ensuring that we finally get justice for all of this!

If you want to learn more about this issue or what you can do to help, you can visit the website below:

http://ecpatusa.org/

Popular Posts