I JUST WANT MEN TO WORSHIP ME!!!!



I've been thinking a lot about what women's sexuality would look like in a unfallen world, and I always come back to it looking like bellydance. Out of all the dance forms I've studied it's by far the one that, in my opinion, is the most celebratory towards women and our bodies. Every movement is designed to accentuate and embrace our power as women, as Shakira says "those hips don't lie!"

It seems that my journey for 2012 is all about remembering, reclaiming and reconnecting to this sort of sacred sexuality that has been both un-acessable, and completely degraded and destroyed under the patriarchy. This year seems to be all about bringing forth these energies that should've never left in the first place, and the affect that it will have on the female population will be what will enable us to finally gain equality and take back our rightful positions as Goddesses.

With that being said, I feel like if some random guy stumbled upon my blog he would come to the conclusion that I'm the type of woman who spends all her time seducing men just so that I can kill them in their sleep. In all fairness, I haven't done that in a really long time.

Choreography by Me
Song: Henna Ya el henna by the Cairo Orchestra

Popular Posts