IF I HAVE TO FIGHT I MIGHT NEED YOUR HELP



I recently realized that I might've made a mistake in regards to someone and instead of trusting myself, I let my ego take me on an unplanned journey which is never a good thing. I guess when the other person isn't sitting across from you to fill in the other half of the conversation you tend to make it up yourself. And I was making up things that were probably very far off from the actual situation. I think this man might actually just be very shy, and probably completely terrified of me. Which is usually exactly how I like my men lol but in this case it might be making things a little more unclear than normal. I think at the base of it there's probably just a lot of miscommunication between us. And more importantly since I'm not sure if you'll get this message, it mostly just makes me feel like I'm talking to myself, which than makes me feel like I'm crazy.

I just want to let this person know that if I said anything that hurt you I'm really sorry, because that was not my intention. I've always felt like you are the one who has the upperhand in this, and I think the ball is still very much in your court, and if you want to reach out to me at any point I'm here to listen to the other half of the conversation. I'm not mad or anything like that. I do think you are a good person and that my intuition has always been right about you. I mean the goal here after all, is not to hurt at all. Isn't it?

Popular Posts