**I'M OFFICIALLY A RADIO STAR**

Listen to internet radio with WinningSolutionsforIndigos on Blog Talk Radio

Okay so something really big happened a few weeks ago. My radio virgin cherry was popped! Being on the radio was definitely a good experience, I've never done that before so I'm not gonna lie I was a little bit nervous at the beginning. But overall, it made me realize that I would really love to be able to work with all these star children. Hopefully to help them and their parents learn some super important tools that took me my entire life to learn. All of which I had to learn on my own. I would like to see this next generation avoid that, and they definitely need more advocates looking out for them.

The irony of it, is that I have been pulling the Children oracle card pretty consistently for the past two months. Which amongst other things states that "your life purpose involves working with indigo, crystal, and rainbow children" and after doing this radio show that definitely feels right to me!

There is one thing that I wanted to correct though. I was talking about this show on A&E and I said the name on the show was Psychic Children, when the show is actually called Psychic Kids. Anyways, Enjoy!!!

Popular Posts