OUT OF THE BROOM CLOSET!



I was talking to my life coach the other day, and we were talking about my past lives, seeing that I seem to have a history of being murdered on this planet. And she asked me these two questions in regards to it. She said "where did you give your power away?" and "if someone else were living that life, what would you tell them to change next time around?" This is how I responded:

“When it comes to me being murdered, the problem wasn't that I gave away my power, it was that I refused to give away my power. They killed me, because I wasn't being a good submissive woman like I was suppose to be, and they were threatened by me. Even though I suffered a lot (being imprisoned and tortured) in addition to being killed, I wouldn't change anything that I did. I was always true to myself, even though it cost me my life. I died being authentic. I would tell others (especially if they're a woman) to never give away their power, because giving it away is much more painful than having it taken away. No matter what they do to you, it won't be as painful as you giving away your power.”

With that being said I would like to announce that I have a new website! I'm still going to keep Simple Rodeo Clown as a space to showcase how awesome women and girls are, and I'm going to use this new space to talk more specifically about my healing/spiritual work. The first post on my new site, goes with the above video! Anyways, enjoy!!! :)

http://www.courtney-nicole.com/

Popular Posts