ONLY WOMEN CAN GIVE BIRTH TO THIS NEW CYCLE



When I was five years old I decided that when I grew up I would be President of the World. I knew there were leaders of every single country and I assumed there must be one person who was in charge of all those leaders, and I decided that that would be my job. Given that I'm the person who created this job, and am also the only person running for it, and the polls closed yesterday for voting, I guess that means I won :)

Under the patriarchy men were given the chance to be leaders in all aspects of life. One of the biggest problems with this is that if you look at a baby boy versus a baby girl, the little girl comes in with at least double the level of consciousness that the little boy does. In addition she comes in connected to everything, to all other women and girls, to Mother Earth, and to the animal kingdom and all life forms everywhere. Whereas a little boy comes in completely disconnected to everything. This is ONLY because the male population chose to be this way (for a lot of reasons that I won't get into at this point, but will talk about later on) and they also chose to stay this way, they could've reconnected to everything at any point. The exception to both this very vast difference in level of consciousness and choosing not to be connected to everything, is the men and boys of the starseed community, but that's because they're highly advanced non-human beings who chose to come here to help and chose to come in connected to everything.

When you are looking to a group of people to lead you who have a lower level of consciousness than you do, it will inevitably take you backwards both in terms of your spirituality and your progression as a human being. Which is what happened to this planet. Keep in mind that the men on this planet used to be highly advanced beings, but most were slaughtered by their own gender, and the rest of them who have tried to come here over time to help get their gender back on track, have mostly been tortured, imprisoned, and killed by these other men who don't want anything to do with love and light. (Jesus is probably the most well-known example.)

The point is that one of my favorite spiritual teachers said a few weeks ago that she only works with women, because women are the only ones who have the power to give birth to a new era. Just like we create entire human beings inside our body, and then are able to sustain them with our bodies, our bodies hold this massive amount of power that we need to bring forth a new era of love.

I think I started to really understand what my spiritual teacher was saying about a year ago around the time of my birthday, when I was going through a really hard time and I didn't know if I wanted to continue doing any of this. It was late at night and I was in my backyard, and this bobcat (an actual one) kept showing up in my backyard, and would just sit across from me about 10 feet away and would just stare at me. On this night I found myself walking to the area that it would normally show up in, and all of a sudden I heard this really loud voice, almost like someone had a megaphone state:

Now is the time to be brave.

And that was all it said, and then everything went back to complete silence. I think this couldn't be a more beautiful or perfect message for every single woman and girl on this planet at this time. We are stepping into our new role as stewards of this planet so be ready!

****What should the men be up to during this time, well as one of my spiritual teachers says they should be honoring women as we do this work, supporting us, and processing anything that comes up as they watch women become more and more powerful.

Popular Posts