TINY FEMINISTS GIVE SMACK DOWN TO TOY COMPANIES




This little girl completely captures exactly how I feel about all this princess stuff marketed to little girls. I love how angry she is about it. I also love that she very poignantly points out how the toy companies are trying to "trick us" all into conforming to these ridiculous roles about what it means to be a boy or what it means to be a girl. This requires those three little words: You Go Girl!

She is isn't the only little girl who is standing in her power to take down the patriarchy. Throughout this whole Ascension process I've been very surprised to see everyone from very little girls like these ones, to little old ladies who have been standing up to change the way women and girls are treated in our world. In this next case it's a little 6 year old girl who calls out the makers of the board game Guess Who? This game feature 5 girl characters but has 19 boy characters. I remember noticing this same thing when I played this game when I was little. The good news is now that the patriarchy is over everything will be reversed, so the male population will be treated the way they treated us. Which means that from now on you guys will only have 5 boy characters while we have 19 characters. So if you choose to be a boy it will ultimately mean that you will always lose, which is EXACTLY how things should be :)

This is an excerpt from the letter her mom and her wrote to the toy company:

"My name is R______. I am six years old. I think it's not fair to only have 5 girls in Guess Who and 19 boys. It is not only boys who are important, girls are important too. If grown ups get into thinking that girls are not important they won't give little girls much care.

"Also if girls want to be a girl in Guess Who they'll always lose against a boy, and it will be harder for them to win. I am cross about that and if you don't fix it soon, my mum could throw Guess Who out.

"My mum typed this message but I told her what to say."

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/unplugged/six-old-schools-hasbro-gender-equality-182500683.html

Popular Posts