12-12-12.....ONE STEP CLOSER!



I was hoping that I would get up a new video on 12-12-12 to celebrate. Unfortunately, there has been so much energy and it's been making me physically sick so I haven't been able to make one yet, but I'm in the process of making two videos. One is for women talking about what's next for us, and the other one is for the men in our starseed/indigo community.

I still haven't quite made either of these videos, there's been a lot of last minute prep work for 12/21. I can't believe that we are almost there. I have personally been going through this Ascension process since I was 3. This is all I've known in this lifetime, and I can't believe that I might actually get to experience life for once free from this work. For a lot of us this is the culmination of many many lifetimes of hard work. So far I'm still not sure if it's been worth it, but I hope that at some point in the near future I will know that it is. Either way I am definitely very proud of myself, I've come a really really long way, and it's been quite a journey to get to this point. Ok that last line about it being "quite a journey" might be a little bit of an understatement.

This song sums up this entire journey for me:

"I will be brave, I will not let anything take away what's standing in front of me, every breath, every hour has come to this....one step closer....Time has brought your heart to me."

Popular Posts