KEEP FIGHTING LADIES!!!!



I just watched this video via one of my women's rights sites, and it needed to be shared immediately. I have posted her videos before in which she talks about the way women are shown in film and tv. She is such a powerful woman! NEVER let men silence you ever!!!!

"When Anita Sarkeesian announced plans to do a video series exploring the portrayal of women in video games, she became the victim of a massive online attack choreographed by members of the gaming community who cast her as the "villain" in their online "game" to ruin her life. It did not go well for them. But for Anita, things ended up going very well indeed."

As the original headline of this article stated: "A Bunch Of Sad, Insecure Dudes Attacked A Woman And Everyone Got What They Deserved."

On a personal note I had something really similar happen to me too. In which I was being threatened online for this blog site, via some gamers. They were encouraging people to kill me and another group of bloggers. I might write more about this later on.

Popular Posts