2013 GOAL UPDATE!



     One thing you learn pretty early on when you do spells is that if you aren't very specific the universe might send back to you something that is kinda what you want, but not quite. The universe does have a pretty good sense of humor so it is something to keep in mind when you do magic. When I decided to add to my list that I wanted to hang out with Mr. Mraz at some point this year, I realized soon after that the universe might send back an experience that isn't quite what I was thinking. There are god knows how many Mr. Mraz's on this planet, probably a lot whom this particular Mraz is directly related to, and while I'm sure they're all very lovely people, and hanging out with them would no doubt be a good time, that was definitely not what I was trying to manifest.

     So I'm going to be a little bit more specific. I would like to hang out with the Mraz in the above video. Since he's coming to sf this year for a concert it's possible that I might get to hang out with him, along with thousands of other people. I was thinking more along the lines that hanging out with him would be a bit more intimate, that I would actually get to talk to him personally. Okay universe, is that specific enough for you?

     Anyways, in the meantime I decided to update everyone on what has manifested so far. Let's see due to family changes, I ended up inheriting part of two properties. I guess we're getting closer to manifesting my house that I own 100 percent of! I also am applying for a writing job that would pay, which means I might soon be getting paid to write, which would be wonderful! And we are going to start fundraising very soon for my book. I do think it's going to get published this year. I realized lately that I'm a little afraid (okay a lot afraid) of putting myself out there. I used to be so much better at all of this, but after years of basically being under house arrest and completely isolated, I'm a little freaked out about having people actually notice me. However, I really would love to start performing again, and I hope that some dance opportunities start showing up! There is always Vegas!!!! Oh and the reason I chose the above video is b/c I love the part around 4:27 when Jason gets a little teary-eyed b/c I just feel like it captures who he is really is. This video is also a good reminder to me, to put myself out there in a BIG way the rest of the year, just get up on stage and do it, right?

***Last night I saw my first shooting star, which was great timing b/c I had just bought this cute black dress that has stars on it. Thanks star family, I will say I prefer shooting stars over the three wild turkeys that you sent to my house this last week. All of whom decided to take over my entire driveway and do some sort of super important mating ritual at 5 in the morning right outside of my window. I'm sure that was very hilarious for all you, funny, very very funny.

Popular Posts