JUST A QUICK NOTE! OKAY OR MAYBE IT'S KINDA A LONG ONE!


When I take a break from posting, it's usually for a variety of reasons. Sometimes I'm being hit with so much energy, I can't really do much else other than to just exist, sometimes I'm going through periods of depression in which I'm questioning very strongly if I should continue on writing or if it's time to just walk away from all of this and try something else, sometimes I'm in the middle of doing extreme planetary healing work, and other times I'm going through these sort of personal initiations that are getting me more and more acquainted with the new energy. Lately, it's been a mixture of all of them, but specifically the last one.

I've been in the process of a huge life evaluation and been making some major decisions in regards to which direction I want to take my life in. I made a decision, one in which I won't share right now, but I know it's the correct one for me at this time :)

Anyways, while I was making this decision, I realized something that should be shared in regards to this Ascension. Right now at this time on the planet, if you are a woman the most important thing you can do is to be as a selfish as possible. YOU should be the center of your life right now. The more you heal from the affects of the patriarchy, the more you will be able to quickly ascend out of that world which is now falling to pieces, and the more you will be able to push your own evolution forward. For the last 5,000 years our potential as women has been held back by the men on this planet, this is our first opportunity to break free from that, and to push ourselves forward and we need to take it. A huge part of this comes with us standing up and fighting for our own rights as women and girls. Get out there and do some activism work, take back your voice, start your own blog, write your own books, or start your own radio show, vlogging is another choice. Make your own media, media that accurately reflects who you are as a woman or a girl.


As buffy says: “From now on we are going to seek out our greatest fears.”

Another huge part of this is us embracing every aspect that makes us women. Everything from taking back complete ownership and pride over our cycles, to pregnancy and childbirth. Be proud of being a woman, and of our feminine energy and nature. I found this really beautiful website that celebrates our energy and I would recommend checking it out.


Definitely do not take any time or energy away from your own evolution to worry about the men on this planet. Right now they have their own journey, and while ours is one of being as selfish as possible at this time, theirs is one of being selfless. If any of them want to ascend, meaning continue to live on this planet at this time, and to survive the changes happening, then they are going to have to learn to be completely selfless. If any of them were to stand before me, I would ask them, how much does seeing the women on this planet being treated horribly affect you? Are you so distraught over it, that you would do anything to undo all the pain and suffering they've been subjected to at the hands of men? If I told you that everything that took place under the patriarchy for the last 5,000 years could be undone, if you as well as other members of your collective stood up and agreed to take their place, would you be willingly to do that trade?  Meaning you would go through all of this for them, so that they wouldn't have to. If a man is really deeply affected by the pain and suffering of women, he will do anything he can to take it all back, regardless of if he was one of the men who caused all of this or not and regardless of what that means he himself will have to go through in order to undo all of this. If he's willingly to take full responsibility for everything, and go through whatever hell is placed upon him so that women can be free from all of this, he will get to continue on with the planet at this time. If not, than his heart weighs more than a feather, and he will be removed from the planet at this time. 

To sum it all up, if you are a woman focus on yourself and being as strong as possible at this time. Don't worry too much about anything else, at the end of the day the scales must balance. 

Popular Posts