MY SPIRITUAL JOURNEY





Last year on my birthday I decided to share a video with everyone, and I wanted to do this again this year.

Since I'm sharing more about myself and how I got to where I'm at now, I also wanted to share this article I recently found that talks about Scorpio women. It's probably the most accurate thing I've ever read in regards to myself.  He definitely understands Scorpio women. Proceed with caution men! lol.

"I preface this article by saying if you are interested in a Scorpio woman, congratulations you must have balls of steel. She is THE most explosive sign in the zodiac. Her intensity can really only be matched by the fire signs of the zodiac but even there she gives them a run for their money. She is fierce both emotionally and physically but is not one to toy with at all. You play games and she will win. She will win and leave you in the corner crying for you momma."

http://xstrologyscopes.com/articles/scorpio/how-to-seduce-a-scorpio-woman

Popular Posts