THE RETURN OF SACRED SEXUALITY!





       
     As part of my behind the scenes energetic work that I've been doing for years now, I've been in the process of receiving sacred sexuality codes. Some of these are the original codes for sexuality on this planet, and some of these are the new updated codes, which everyone will be functioning under throughout this new Matriarchal Age that we are very quickly entering into. I've recently been spending a lot of time and energy wondering how all of this is going to play out in terms of my own personal life. After watching the above video and being reminded of how much all of us as women really need to have an opportunity to explore, embrace, and empower our sexuality, I'm very excited to go on this sacred sexuality journey and to see where it ends up. With that being said, I'm still deciding what the best medium will be for sharing what I find, but I have a few ideas, and we'll just all have to wait and see how this all unfolds....

Popular Posts