I CAME OUT OF THE BROOM CLOSET & PEOPLE UNFRIENDED ME!

           
         

         In the witch community we like to say that someone has come out of the broom closet when they decide to let people know that they are in fact a witch! I recently decided to do this in a really big way through creating this new web series: The Witch Diaries. The reaction has been somewhat surprising. I knew there was stigma towards witches, but I didn't really think it was that bad. Since posting the videos on my youtube channel I've had people unsubscribe, it seems like some people unfriended me on fb, and I was subjected to some nasty/immature comments when I posted the video in a group that is for entrepreneurs. This is the first time I've had people unsubscribe from my channel :(

         With that being said I've gotten a ton of love & support from the witch & pagan communities, and it seems like it's brought a bunch of super cool new people into my life! Feel free to check out my web series and bring some witchyness into your life.

Popular Posts